Saturday, February 13, 2010

Things I Love...

I love your love for animals and how well you take care of them.
I love the loyalty and dedication and love you have for your family.
I love that you are always willing to help someone even if you don't know them.
I love that you put everything and every one's needs before yours.
I love that when we are driving in the car you will always reach over and take my hand.
I love the way my hand fits perfectly in yours.
I love that whatever you are eating you insist I try it.
I love listening to you tell a story.
I love your cooking and watching you create a meal.
I love kissing you and when I do it takes my breath away.
I love that your touch sends shivers up my spine.
I love that when I look into your eyes I melt.
I love that I can smell your cologne on my clothes hours after you leave me.
I love that the second I am away from you I miss you.
I love that when you wake up in the morning and you're still half asleep you give me a little grunt because you're not awake enough to form words.
I love that when I'm in your arms there is no place else I'd rather be.
I love that no matter how much time we spend together it is never enough.
I love that you are the last thing I think of before falling asleep and the first thing I think of when I wake up.

I love you...Happy Valentine's Day baby.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, sometimes you leave me speechless...

    I love you too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura is a very special person. I'm glad that you've found each other--and HAPPINESS!!

    ReplyDelete