Thursday, February 11, 2010

Time

If you want to make changes in your life...you have to make changes in your life! When things change people change too. Not all people, there are those who no matter what happens will stand by you and support you no matter what. I am very lucky to have a few of those kinds of people around me. I needed them. I went through quite a few changes...divorce, never easy but the right decision. A new home, moving is always very stressful but finally comfortable and happy where I am and a new relationship that I treasure and am very grateful for (where have you been all my life??). Although I like to think I'm invincible and nothing can penetrate me...I'm not so it helps to be able to lean on someone when I hurt. So what happens when the person you always turn to when you're hurt, hurts you? I'm having a hard time with this.

"Time heals all wounds"...I'm counting on that.

2 comments:

  1. Im sorry you are hurting.

    I know its not the same...but I am here for you to turn to if you need me....plus Im cute and fun to be with.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks baby! and yes you are very cute and fun to be with!

    ReplyDelete