Sunday, February 7, 2010

Special Gifts

Many times in life we are given very special gifts, some we recognize and some we don't. I am very fortunate to have had 3 that are most precious to me...my boys. Although they ARE gifts, each of them has given me something I will always treasure.
MSM (14yr) My first born, he made me a mother, a role my aunt (god rest her) always told me is the biggest joy and the biggest heartache you will ever feel. She was right!
MVM (12yr)- He gave me heart. I swear this kid has the biggest heart I know. He is my Heart.
MPM (8yr)- My baby, who gave me laughter, from the moment he was born he could light up a room with a look and his smile.

I am very proud to be their mom...Thank you boys for the special gifts you've given me.

1 comment:

  1. You are very fortunate....you do have great boys!

    And they are fortunate as well...to have you as their Mom

    ReplyDelete