Saturday, March 13, 2010

Time Flies...

So why is it that there never seems to be enough time? Ten days just flew by in a blink of an eye. I can't remember the last time I had such a good time and felt so relaxed and connected on vacation or anywhere or with anyone for that matter. It's a great feeling. I never went to Disney as a child and this was the first time I went without children. What a different feeling, it's true ya know it's not just for the kids. It truely is a magical place.

There were some things that will stay with me forever and I don't just mean "It's a small world" still playing in my head..lol. I mean all the laughs and all talks, the afternoon cocktails, sipping wine in Italy, how gorgeous the fireworks were and how perfect it was. I felt like for that moment time stood still and there was no place else I'd rather be and no one else I'd rather be with. I didn't even mind the freezing temperatures...much. The castle was breathtaking...wishes really do come true there. I know my wish came true. I can't wait to go back again, and again and again. Unfortunately, the time spent waiting for "again" won't fly by so quickly...

3 comments:

  1. You really are something else.....what did I do to deserve you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also went to Disney(in CA) when I was an adult and I think I appreciated it more that way. It was all so new and exciting. It's been colder in Florida than it's been in Washington-weird! Glad it was so fabulous and I do have to admit to some jealousy. :)

    ReplyDelete